Acrylic stone is a material used by architects and interior designers. It is valued for its unique features and unlimited design possibilities.
Natural acrylic stone HI-MACS® is a solid, resistant and non-toxic material made up of natural minerals (75 per cent) and a mixture of acrylic resin. This material is designed for both residential and commercial use, suitable for both vertical and horizontal surfaces of various shapes.
• Resistance (HI-MACS® is resistant to many chemicals, UV rays, water, dirt, moisture, etc.)
• Hygiene (Natural acrylic stone HI-MACS® is non-toxic and does not absorb substances affecting surface for a long time)
• Transparency (This feature opens up possibilities for original designs that allows the material to be adapted for lighting, trademarks and shop signs, design objects)
• Integrity (Regardless of its thickness, HI-MACS® material maintains the same integral structure. Because of invisible gluing stitches, furniture or other objects look like made of solid material)
• Thermoforming (Heating turns HI-MACS® into material which can be bent giving it practically any form)
• Simple surface cleaning
• Simple scratch removal
• Possible replacement of damaged surface parts with new ones
Natural acrylic stone HI-MACS® is a highly functional and aesthetic material. Due to its characteristics, it is particularly suitable for public facilities requiring wear resistance (airport terminals, hotels, shops, administrative facilities, restaurants), as well as facilities for specialized purposes (health care facilities, laboratories, industrial facilities), LG HI-MACS® remains a natural choice to equip kitchens and bathrooms.
For architects and designers, this is the highest quality material to implement any kind of idea.
For crafters it is a solid, easy to work with material.For users of residential or commercial facilities, it is elegant but hard-wearing material.
The variety of HI-MACS® colours and textures will allow you to implement all your designs and help you go hand in hand with the modern style. Depending on market demands and modern fashion trends, the colour palette is periodically updated.
Regarding the structure the colours are divided into several groups: Solids (solid colours), Lucent (enhanced translucency), Sand & Pearl, Granite, Quartz, Sparkle, Marmo, Galaxy and Volcanics. Only HI-MACS® has Volcanics type textured acrylic stone. This texture is made using a special technology.